Here are just some of the things people are saying about Alexia!
See more of what people have to say about Alexia, checkout the testimonial page by clicking here!
Want all this fun in your email?
Alexia Anastasio says Have Fun Everyday!
Alexia teaches filmmakers how to raise money using crowdfunding and spread their message so that they can make a difference in the world. For more information on her Dream Funding Class click here.
Alexia is an artist, actress, filmmaker and Dream Funding Coach. She was featured in HBO's Bored to Death, VH1 “If you like...” commercial and Vetiver "Everyday" music video.
Her feature film work includes:
- Editor of Vampira: The Movie
- Associate Producer of The Wild World of Ted V. Mikels
- Co-producer of Beyond the Noise: My Transcendental Meditation Journey
- Director of Adventures in Plymptoons! documentary on Oscar nominated animator Bill Plympton
- Creator of documentary Ginger Girls: The Secret Lives of Redheads
- Creator of narrative feature Little Fishes
When not creating feature films, Alexia enjoys teaching her online class entitled Dream Funding and has used crowdfunding to raise money and bring global awareness for her own films. Her priority in life is to have fun and inspire creatives that they can live the art life.
Alexia teaches a dream funding class, click the image below to learn more!
Alexia has been featured on the following networks
Tribeca Film Institute Grant Recipient
Indie Talent Award
Valley Film Festival - "10 Degrees Hotter" Award
If you want to book me for anything, or have any questions please feel free to contact me.