Alexia teaches filmmakers how to raise money using crowdfunding and spread their message so that they can make a difference in the world.
Alexia is an artist, actress, filmmaker and Dream Funding Coach. She was featured in HBO's Bored to Death, VH1 “If you like...” commercial and Vetiver "Everyday" music video.
Her feature film work includes:
- Editor of Vampira: The Movie
- Associate Producer of The Wild World of Ted V. Mikels
- Co-producer of Beyond the Noise: My Transcendental Meditation Journey
- Director of Adventures in Plymptoons! documentary on Oscar nominated animator Bill Plympton
- Creator of documentary Ginger Girls: The Secret Lives of Redheads
- Creator of narrative feature Little Fishes
When not creating features, Alexia enjoys teaching her online class entitled Dream Funding and has used crowdfunding to raise money and bring global awareness for her own films. Her priority in life is to have fun and inspire creatives that they can live the art life.